False clown hosting gigas clam.

william1

Market
Reaction score
Just seen this on another forum and thought I would share it with everyone. Its in the clam just watch wow. Plus I hope everyone has a great 4th.
watch

Oh that poor clown is sooo confused. Great lil video. If I remember correctly, Steve's clown would do the same thing in his large clam. Crazy how the clam barely reacts to the clown going in and out like that.

Ya but if I get my hand 6" from mine its like back up man and starts to close. hahaha

Yeah, looks like the one in the video has the same temperament.

My gigas seems to be much more calm about things than any other clam I've had in the past. Still- the fact that the fish can swim in and out of the excurrent siphon like that is just amazing...

CBA has had a nice large gigas for a couple months now - it's probably still for sale! :)

My false clowns wont host the GBTA unless its right in the corner they host. If it moves the clowns act like they never seen it.

They will host just about anything. Lets start a list of what people have seen them host.

Feather dusters
Frogspawn

My old gold stripe maroon hosts in an old (read LARGE) bubble coral. they both went in the tank about the same time and I refuse to put an anemone in there to criuse around and burn up my stuff. the old feller had to take what he could get I guess...

Nothing there both blind as a bat:( Im really thinking about selling them.

My clown hosts a ric. The ric isn't amused but no matter where I move it the clown finds it and the rolling begins. I was going to put up a fence around it but I think the clown is a fence jumper :)

~S~

Back