Fast Delivery with Marine Depot

AquariumSchmo

Market
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout-out to Marine Depot @marinedepot2 for their speedy delivery. If you are in a pinch and need an item quick that your LFS doesn't have, Marine Depot is a excellent choice since they have a warehouse here in Atlanta. Not sure if they allow people to go to the warehouse in person, but shipping was very fast to my home in Buford.

I ordered two Kamoer X1 dosing pumps on Wednesday, 2/13. To my surprise, they were delivered yesterday, 2/14; I figured it would take 2-3 days. Since my order was over $29, it qualified for 5-7 day free shipping. I paid an extra $2.99 for 1-5 day shipping (not $20+ like some other sites); I wasn't in a hurry, just excited to get them and willing to pay the nominal upgrade fee. As long as you choose an item that is listed as "In stock in our East Coast warehouse", it should mail from their Atlanta warehouse. They are obviously at the mercy of the shipping company, but Marine Depot packaged and shipped it same day.

So thanks Marine Depot!

I look forward to finally getting a doser set up and creating stability in my reef tank.

I have ordered a few things from them lately and have also experienced fast deliveries! Great company to do business with.

Yes, their "East Coast" warehouse is in College Park. I don't know if it is their own facility or a Public Warehouse not staffed by their people. In any event if it is in stock there and the order ships on UPS and not USPS you will get most orders next day for very little to no extra cost.

Has anyone ordered using the free USPS shipping? Just wondering since I’ve ordered stuff from Summit Racing and even when they ship through USPS I get it next day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USPS is not as good as the free, or $2.99 upgrade, UPS shipping. The USPS goes through a 3rd party before getting to the postal service and it adds days. If you don't qualify for UPS and you're in a hurry spend the 3 bucks and you'll have it tomorrow.

I've always had the best results using their $2.99 upgrade. Considering their east coast warehouse is here in Atlanta it gets her in at least 2 days.

I have never had this luck when ordering from then, it always take around 3-4 days.

Back