Feather Dusters

drnecropolis

Market
Reaction score
Does anyone know of anything that will eat the dam things? I have about 2 million in my tank, and they are starting to get huge and take over. How insane, most people have problems with Aiptasia, I have an infestation of feather dusters.

No doubt, that's what I figured as well, either live with the horrible things or roll the dice with a fish that eats coral, don't want to add a fish that nips, would never catch it(180 gallon tank with 400lbs of rock)
I wish I could post a pic of these horrible critters , but I'm on a blackberry..

Copperbanded butterfly will take em out with relish... and maybe some ketchup on the side.

I am home...my laptop is on the fritz, so I can't teather the pda to it... Got a picture phone? I can snap some and send them to you, or just email them and you can post if you want.. :)

Hopefully I can get something to eat them, all those are in 1 corner, the pics of the others are really blurry,

LoL they are on rocks, the ones you can see in the sand were buried last night and have already grown through a new 2" over night. I have tried to blow them off the rocks, tried to scrape them off aswell to no avail.

corvettecris;177085 wrote: Plant xenia on them.

lol! I think I may use this quote as my next signature!

I second the copperband. I'd give it 24 hours before they're all gone!

Raj, that reactor seems really nice quality, and I like the design better than my 2LF one. What brand is it? I'd like one like it if I ever need another.

*oops, OT..

Back