feeding

I feed 2 small feedings a day. Flake and pellets before work, frozen after work. I just feed small amounts of each. The only trouble I have is my Bangaii cardinal is such a hog some of the more shy fish get shortchanged.

I have a Aquapod 12 G and I feed 1 frozen Mysis Shrimp cube per day. I also do the ON pellets every other day.

Adam

I have been feeding a pinch of flakes in the morning and a 8th of a cube of frozen at night.Just wondering if I was overdoing it. I only feed my fresh tank every other day.

One cube a day, a few hours after the lights turn on. I skip about every 4th or 5th day.

Once a day. Food varies greatly. Schimmair- whatcha feeding in that aquapod?

Lots of good opinions! You guys have been doing this longer than I have so I was curious.

I feed twice a day...once morning and once evening. I have an Anthias so I am always concerned that he gets enough...so far so good. I do frozen in the morning and frozen with Mysis in the evening.

Sometimes once a day, sometimes twice a day, sometimes once every other day. My Planted tank gets fed every 3-4 days and I have fish in there that are over 8 years old.

Matt

Ok I guess I feed mine way to much. I feed 2 cubes in the morning with flakes and pellets and same thing at night. And I only have a few fish. This could be why everyone in my home has a belly. lol even the cats.

lol i feed when i think about it maybe everyother day, every 2 days 1 time a day or 2 times a day. in the wild fish are not feed on a reg time so why should you in your tank?

Back