Finally Got It Fixed

christopherjay

Market
Reaction score
Well after a long night last night of meeting jeff up at aviarium for a swap for a shark for me to get a protein skimmer..My tank is crystal clear this morning!..Went and got a uv light as well..The skimmer that I have now is a in sump sealife collection cup smells!:yuk: tested my water and everything is great..I did a 40% water change 3 days ago..Did not loose anything and i finally got some new lights!!! not much better but free..They are 4 foot aquamarine lights and ballasts..it actually made one heck of a difference..I had a question for everyone tho..Im going out of town the 16th..and my grand parents are going to try and take care of my tank...Could anyone possibly around the grayson snellville area be on call? Thanks guys..Also pm me if anyone has any frags laying around!! lol..Now that everything is under control..frag me..By the way thanks dawgdude:up: :yay:

One again thanks guys..I was scared i was going to loose everything...Jeff saved me with a skimmer!...Pm me your number please

what type of autorepair do you need..I can do transmissions ac,motormounts,egr valves,intake manifold gaskets,valvecovers,exhaust,custom intakes,stereo systems,plugs ,brakes,Cutting rotors,??

Back