Finally New purchases today!!!!

ace1204

Market
Reaction score
So im in alpharetta for today and tommorrow and decided to go to some local stores ive never been to, didnt find much just a petland which actually had a nice selection surprisingly. Also went to The Fish Store today and left with another new tank lol I could justify this one bc i got rid of y other 46 bow yesterday. But this tank already had inhabitants. They had a display nano settup with a Peacock Mantis!!!! which some of you know i have been searching high and low for. Took him home and will post some pics tommorrow. The tank he was in was only a 7gallon AGA Bow nano but had a 50/50 bulb and filter in it with sand and tons of rock rubble. The lady there worked me out an awesome deal on the price too so i couldnt pass it up. Anyways the Peacock was transferred over to a bigger tank where i think he will be much happier, and in the 7gallon i moved in a lime green little spearer mantis i bought yesterday. Hopefully all goes well. Pics to come.

just becouse its a petland dont mean .. the aquatics department cant be nice ....hey I got a bunch of new fish coming in on wendsday...drop back by

reefscape;187134 wrote: just becouse its a petland dont mean .. the aquatics department cant be nice ....hey I got a bunch of new fish coming in on wendsday...drop back by

any nice corals? its been a long time since i came in the store so i will try and come by.

reefscape;187134 wrote: just becouse its a petland dont mean .. the aquatics department cant be nice ....hey I got a bunch of new fish coming in on wendsday...drop back by

Oh i know that trust me, my buddy owns the one on barrett parkway, i just mean they are usually depleted of stock and there isnt a lot to choose from. :)

Barbara;187132 wrote: Yo Clint, the first step is admitting you have a problem buddy.........

I admit it lol Everyone who is around me daily already knows, ive already pulled in a roommate too lol

FutureInterest;187106 wrote: Sounds excellent. I'd love to see some pics.

Pics should be up tonight after the meeting. :) maybe ill pick up some tips if i can get home to my Canon 40d before the meeting lol

Back