Finally!!!!

jdabs

Market
Reaction score
Well, I was about to go to bed and took one last look at my tank. I have had a GBTA in the tank for about 6 months now and my clowns have never even looked at it! The GBTA has roamed around the tank like crazy and finally has been in one place for about 2 weeks now which is almost a record for how long he has stayed put! Well, to my surprise in the moonlight, there were my two percs snuggling up in the GBTA!! :yay: Hopefully they will continue to host and maybe it will keep the GBTA in that same place too!

Aghhhh I remember that moment. Got my wife away from her show to look. That's when I became "her dork"

Fear not, they will always host it now that they have bonded with it. That is now their official home.

Congrats!

Dakota9;463656 wrote: Fear not, they will always host it now that they have bonded with it. That is now their official home.

Congrats!
+1 Di they do they "I going to host everything including the powerhead" thing first or just go all out?

That is NOT when SHE told me you became HER dork....but if you wanna stick to that story than so be it :) j/k

Actually, I think it was my wife that said come here come here look at your clowns....sure enough they were cuddling too...

Smoothie;463653 wrote: Aghhhh I remember that moment. Got my wife away from her show to look. That's when I became "her dork"

Smoothie;463666 wrote: +1 Di they do they "I going to host everything including the powerhead" thing first or just go all out?

Mine hosted

A Rock
A Clam
A space on the substrate
A frogspawn

Then I get one nem, and the two fight over it. One won't let the other play..... They are like children!

Yeah, they have hosted a powerhead, a rock, and most recently the back corner of the tank! :) This is all while the nem has been roaming around the tank in plain sight. Smoothie, its funny that you mention about your wife. I went running upstairs all excited to tell her thinking she would want to come see. All I got was a laugh and you're a dork look! I don't care though. I am a dork I guess and it got me excited!!

Smoothie;463653 said:
Aghhhh I remember that moment. Got my wife away from her show to look. That's when I became "her dork"[/quote]

LOL!!!....ah yes...I remember that moment for me and mine as well!

You are a funny guy Smoothie!

One of my maroon clowns started hosting my GBTA within 24 hrs. I felt bad for my big maroon clown cuz he was lonely. Came home last night and they were Both rolling around in the nem like pigs!! Too bad the nem is hiding behind my rockwork. Had to break out a mirror ro see it. So cool!!

I once had a clarkii that tried to host the nem while the nem was still in the acclimation bag.

I sold that clown to Linda Lee, where it hosted a rock anemone for a long time.

Back