Finally!!!

reeferman

Supporting
Reaction score
looks like some Purple Monsters might finally be coming around
a>

Nice, I picked up a nice Purple Monster frag myself recently from a framer online. Been looking for one forever.

ive had one for a while but it is soooo sloooow.it encrusts a little,then recedes a little.its starting to sprout a little from the end now so maybe its about to take off[probably not lol].
ive got one coming from Unique and i cant wait to see it.

That purple monster is pretty. Hopefully it takes off for you and not fake you out. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

reeferman;1046608 wrote: ive had one for a while but it is soooo sloooow.it encrusts a little,then recedes a little.its starting to sprout a little from the end now so maybe its about to take off[probably not lol].
ive got one coming from Unique and i cant wait to see it.
Yea mine came from Jeremy at Exotic Frags. It's a UC Purple Monster. The original Tyree is hard to find. I really like the UC frag I have. I'm hoping it takes off.

I've got a RR USA Pink Floyd, RR USA Orange Passion and the Walt Disney Tenuis acro being shipped to me.

Think I saw the tyree one on r2r the other day. Vendor was selling frags

Reefkeeper;1046612 wrote: Yea mine came from Jeremy at Exotic Frags. It's a UC Purple Monster. The original Tyree is hard to find. I really like the UC frag I have. I'm hoping it takes off.
hey Dave,Jeremy has the OG Tyree PM as well[or had maybe]because thats where my frag came from.the one from UC is a chunky one so it may take off a little faster.in my experience with PM,it grows faster with a higher polyp count[which makes total sense]

tater;1046623 wrote: Think I saw the tyree one on r2r the other day. Vendor was selling frags
i dont really trust that vendor.hes been known for selling maricultured calling them lineaged pieces.look at his snipers bubblegum he posted,clearly maricultured.

reeferman;1046628 wrote: hey Dave,Jeremy has the OG Tyree PM as well[or had maybe]because thats where my frag came from.the one from UC is a chunky one so it may take off a little faster.in my experience with PM,it grows faster with a higher polyp count[which makes total sense]
Yea Reggie I spoke with him and your right he did have a Tyree colony and lost it in a crash. He bought out another farmer just recently and he's going to have some nice other colonies soon.

i wish people would quit taking pictures inside my tank and calling them their own.

Back