fireworm

blind1993

Market
Reaction score
do you guys think this is a fire worm? bottom left

009.jpg
alt="" />

looks like a bristle to me, but i've got one too so i'm subscribing to make sure

the aspastia came on the frag and wont die, i tired super glueing over it since that is the only way i know how to kill the without hurting the palys.

Pop the palys off with a knife and scrub the aptaisia off and rinse the rock

they are attached to the bottom of the paly, tired it before i glued them on.

Cut them off the rock then try to unroot it with some sharp hemostats..or try and scrape/tease them off the palys..If it kills them I will give ya something else..:D

dr. it doesnt matter ill take care of them, but are they fire worms or not? they are bother some of my zoas.

blind1993;247424 wrote: dr. it doesnt matter ill take care of them, but are they fire worms or not? they are bother some of my zoas.
they are bristle worms...Fireworms are bright orange most the time and super fuzzy looking...hurt like hell when they get you too....trust me

Bristle worm and wack the aiptasia with some kalkwasser in a syringe right into its base. Won't hurt the coral and will nuke the sucker.

Cameron;247493 wrote: Bristle worm and wack the aiptasia with some kalkwasser in a syringe right into its base. Won't hurt the coral and will nuke the sucker.

Looks like Cameron is trying to defend his title as ARC all time poster! :D Does your wife know you have been lurking so much around the fish club?! I am telling!:shout:

If you decide to frag the palys onto another rock makesure you were gloves and safty gogles cause they have a toxin. My mom said that when I frag my palys for the zoa trade I have to ware a mask like the doctors ware while doing surgery! My mom always plays it safe...

Reefwife;247549 wrote: Looks like Cameron is trying to defend his title as ARC all time poster! :D Does your wife know you have been lurking so much around the fish club?! I am telling!:shout:
Nope. The motorcycle boards dry up in winter because a lot of people stop riding so I am vacationing here. I don't have it in me to sustain 10 posts a day anyway. Besides I hardly think 2-3 days on the forums hardly means I am defending my title.

Back