First Look 220gallon

rgardner

Market
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone from this forum who have helped me answer all my beginner questions. SaltWater City and Jeff Mcphail thanks for everything.

This is my 220 which is what I call a junkyard build. Everything except for the tank and stand were used. The majority of live rock is dead but has been seeded with a few pieces of live rock.

I started the tank by building the bases which are egg crates covered in spray foam, sand, and dead rock. I am running 3 x 250 watt metal halides, 2 x 20k's and 1 x 10k. So far I have 1 koralia 4 and a small no name powerhead. I just got a large 50 gallon sump from Saltwater City which is also used. I will be connecting it to the system after I find a external pump.

The tank has a few coral frags that I removed from my 30 gallon. Nothing major but plan on adding many soft corals in the following weeks. http://www.tropicorium.com">www.tropicorium.com</a>

The tank is in the begining stages and I will post pictures of the progress.

Ricci-

P8280477.jpg
alt="" />

I'm working on having a total of 4 koralia 4's. and yes that is a flower pot..wanted to try something different.

Ace of Spades;212448 wrote: and by flow, I mean flower. Where's teh dang edit button when I need it?
Its sitting next to your paid membership LOL

There should be an anemone in that flower pot's future. (because they always end up where we want them to right?)

Ricci - Nice job. I like the idea of getting everything used.

Back