first sw tank, 600g dt, 1300 system.

blind1993

Market
Reaction score
i think everyone can benifit from this link so i am going to post it.

a>

Dude must have one the lottery or something to spend that much his first time out!

Talk about doing it right the first time around. That's a fat pile of cash to sink into starting a hobby that he may or may not actually enjoy.

When I see build threads like that I can't help but think that he's building someone elses dream system for himself. And I keep thinking like that until I'm no longer entirely green with envy.

Ok...its official...the wife said 'Sure Honey you can do that"....Where do I want the divorce papers served...?? lol

umm, a rookie can't do that all by his lonesome. that's a lot of mega planning. none the less, i'm very impressed and would like a piece of that pile.

I followed this guys thread over at Reef Central,He owns a car audio place so he has plenty of cash to throw around.Very nice setup for his first tank,no expense spared thats for sure.

etoh_is_good;92566 wrote: umm, a rookie can't do that all by his lonesome. that's a lot of mega planning. none the less, i'm very impressed and would like a piece of that pile.

I cant help but to agree...Im still jealous though lol :yay:

Back