Fish ID

kirru

Market
Reaction score
I got this from a LFS here in Savannah. It was in a tank by itself and the owner wanted to get rid of it so it didn't cost much, so I got him. He said it was a sleeper goby but I want to be sure. I looked the Sleeper Goby up and said it needed a min of 30g. well if that is the case, my plans are to get a much larger tank. but for now will he be ok in here until I can get one, probably around christmas. or in that time frame.

here is a pic:
its the best i can do as he likes to hide but when i came to the tank, he pops out but only enough i can see him, likes to be under the rocks. he is only, from my thoughts, about 1.5"-2"
1123081555a.jpg
alt="" />

I was thinking the same thing! I belive its in the middle of those two rocks. Its kinda red and white.

what do you mean?

If you mean the location in the pic. its the direct center, next to the rock on the right.

if you mean where is the fish located, he is in my tank.

as soon as he shows him self i'll try to snap a better pic.

okie dokie, still i wanna get a better pic of him, maybe he will let me. what do you feed it, he likes to eat the GHA and i think he ate the mysis and brine shrimp with spirilia(spel?)

RaisingTwo2006;246647 wrote: Yep, Dragon Goby- I had to look pretty hard to find it, but I finally did-

its like trying to find waldo, only waldo is the fish :lol2:

well, he is awesome. really funny too. just a question though, since he sifts sands, do i need anything special?

just make sure you have some finer sand no crushed coral substraight (sp)

Ok, yea, that's what i got, Carib sand, fine with some random shells, small ones

Back