Fish list for big tank!

twistoflime

Market
Reaction score
This is my fish list for our big tank. Here some info on it~ the tank itself is 320g with a 75g sump. The skimmer holds about 20g (its a monster skimmer built by Brett) It's about 420g total water volume. The tank demensions are 6' long 3' tall 2' and 4" deep. This is the fish list I have created and it's in the order I think would be best to add the fish. Please LMK what you think. I'll put pics of the tank up soon.

Blue chromis trio ( in the tank)
engineer goby (so I can see were it's making a burrow to avoid putting sensitive corals there already in the tank)
assorted blennies and gobies
firefish goby
two tone dart fish
capercorn cardinal fish trio (if two pair up Iwill try to remove the other one)
bangaii cardinal fish trio (if two pair up I will try to remove the other one)
McCosker's Flasher wrasse trio
Oceallaris Clownfish pair w/ rbta
commical blenny pair
orange spotted rabbit fish
red sea sailfin tang
black tang
black spot angelfish pair
achillies tang
atlantic blue tang
roundspot sturgonfish
borbonius anthias trio
golden dwarf moray pair
crosshatch trigger pair
wide band clownfish w/ hosting anemone (mabey have to find out what tempurature they're kept at)
naso unicornis unicorn tang

LMK what you think,
Thanks, Diane

that is a lot of fish :)

everything looks good to me, but you could have twice as many fish and it would look good to me, I have no idea what Im doing though :)

I thought the achilles were extremely difficult to keep because of their flow requirements?

My RS sailfin is the bully of my tank. I might consider moving him down the list a little. I wouldn't suggest 2 pairs of clowns in any tank. The extra cardinals should be fine if they are small and you introduce them all at once, even if you get an extra male.

Back