Fish List for my 90

jgoal55

Market
Reaction score
Is this too many fish for a 90?

Ok. j/k I know it is.

I made this a poll so all of you can decide my final fish list. I hate making decisions.

That said, if you guys want to list any reasons/ experiences as to why you recommend a particular fish that would be great.

I put diamond goby with a stipulation. that if your LPS corals and they are on the sand bed then don't, if you arn't then go for it

good point. I may put a couple down there but ill probably have enough room not to. I love how well they clean sand though.

Forgot to mention but might be good to note: Ill be keeping a mixed reef, mostly SPS hopefully.

yeah and alot of them are tiny little suckers....I mean really...its totally do-able.

I'd avoid the kole tang....I bought one and had to take it back because it harrassed my other fish nonstop.

I voted for the anthias.

After having anthias, I've decided they are the bomb shnzzle. So far the lyretails, borbonius, and purple queens have not been agressive towards anything, invert or fish, and are really active and colorful. Friendly as well. I would'nt mind having a species only tank with them....and actually, with the exception of a few fish, I do.

From things Ive heard ppl say, the anthias' look like they're making the team. I havent decided when Im going to close the poll down yet, but Im thinking probably the end of the month. A lot of ties on the board.

Red Edge - what if you put it last? does that help?

Back