Fish Store More Closing

mattrg_2000

Reaction score
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">I just wanted to say thank you to the Fish Store & More. I didn’t get a chance before the debates started in another thread. </span>

<span style="font-family: Verdana;">I started shopping there in 1995 when I bought my first salt-water tank. I’m going to really miss the blue awning with the Nemo’s. (Remember when we called them Clowns, or Percula clowns, before Disney.) As some of us have, I fell out of the hobby for several years, but started back last year. It was so cool to walk back into FS&M to get me inspired and started back-up again. I’m looking at my tank with my mated Nemo’s (false farm raised, thanks Porter) and can’t help but be sad they are closing. You will be missed.</span>

<span style="font-family: Verdana;">I hope those impacted by the close will ‘cycle back’ in time. If any members would like to say something nice, or encouraging, please post.</span>

<span style="font-family: Verdana;">Matt</span>

It was my 1st store here in Georgia as well...I was floored by Victor and his help with this noob. I even told my wife that I found my LFS, only it was 1 1/2 hours away lol. That was right after I bought your 24 Matt..The tank has been awesome TY!! (54g coming today) :)

I stopped by yesterday to pick up corals for our school's display tank. Porter was again very helpful.

Jason

I have been in there a few times this past week and from my understanding they are moving to another location. I was told its 6mins down the road on Roswell road and they are shooting for a December opening. Their rent rose from 12000 a month to over 30000 a month, hence why they are moving. If you sign up on their mailing list you will get a notification sometime in the coming months on when the new place is going to open. Also, some good news is the prices will be going down because the rent will be less. I haven't seen anyone post this, everyone seems to be acting like its gone forever, but I did love the old location and it will be missed.

Porter I hope your going back there once the new store is up, you always provided great help.

Any new word on them moving instead of closing, I never have been there before and am planning on stopping in tomorrow before the meeting.

They are still formulating the deal, so they don't want it public yet. But they are moving, not closing.

I just went by there today and they still have a BOAT load of stuff.....

I asked and they said they will be moving and hopefully reopen in December....

I strongly suggest everyone check it out, great deals with the discount!

Tonester_man;87301 wrote: I just went by there today and they still have a BOAT load of stuff.....

I asked and they said they will be moving and hopefully reopen in December....

I strongly suggest everyone check it out, great deals with the discount!

where is it?

georgiasunflower;87309 wrote: where is it?

They're currently located at the following address which is in Buckhead which is just north of mid-town Atlanta:
3145 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305

Lifestudent;87330 wrote: They're currently located at the following address which is in Buckhead which is just north of mid-town Atlanta:
3145 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305

Thanks!

Back