fish ?

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
if a fish apears to have a broken spine but swims with out a problem is the fish ok and will that heal on its own and streighten up ? i ask this cause on rc two people have asked me if one of my clowns has a broken spine i dont see it but was just wondering....oh yeah and the fish are fine

what do you mean by broken spine. Is it a right angle? Many captive bred fish (especially clowns) have deformities from inbreeding, and kinked spines is one of the sure fire signs of it. Are these captive bred fish you're talking about? Post a pic.

if it is an inbreeding deformity, the fish is likely perfectly healthy. It is impossible to say what other deformities it may have (ie-organ problems, etc), but usually, they just look goofy. Do you have a pic?

yes if you go to the blue planet forums and go to another good word i put pics in there . sorry im out on my cell but those should help thanks victor

here go the pics in this thread
showthread.php

ithink this is the pic they are talking about
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
105946=6530-rods tiny onyx clowns 002 4.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
105946=6530-rods tiny onyx clowns 002 4.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="rods tiny onyx clowns 002 4.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

oh believe me the fish swims fine and i think it going to be a she cause its constantly trying to fight lolbut they are really small about the size of a finger nail one more ?is it normal if fighting all this time to decide on domanance for the fish to be a little beat up cause they both have nipped fins and one has what looks like cotton moth but i think its from fighting not a parisite

oh yeah panda thanks you really know your **** lol i thought no one was gonna have an answer for this one lol

Victor, for what you paid for those guys, do you have any kind of warranty against things like this?

from them fighting no but they are all ok they are swimming both playing in the anemone but when they get mad they start fighting and turn on each other they are healthy fish and im happy with them if i thought i had to seperate them i would i have a breeder i could isolate them in only warrenty was they get here alive ...you

from them fighting no but they are all ok they are swimming both playing in the anemone but when they get mad they start fighting and turn on each other they are healthy fish and im happy with them if i thought i had to seperate them i would i have a breeder i could isolate them in only warrenty was they get here alive ...you have to remember they are jub=vi fish and have to see who is going to be what so right now things are a little intense .i just see one being meaner than the other thats all

No, I meant that if you end up with one having a deformity due to inbreeding. I would think the seller would replace the fish. It would be a shame to pay that much $$$ and not have them be what they're supposed to be.

The female will out grow the male in no time. And from there they will stop fighting, but from time to time they will just pick on each other for the heck of it.

i dont know but the fish seem good to me and they swim without any problem i never really looked at it that way but as long as the fish are healthy ill just call it my special fish lol but no its ok barely noticeable if you ask me

Back