Flame Hawk Vs Shrimps

ouling

Market
Reaction score
I got 3 pepper-mint shrimp that is just a bit smaller than the flame hawl, maybe 1.5'', there isn't much chance the hawk fish will make them a meal right? And i got a coral banded shrimp that is bigger than the hawk, so i'm thinking he'll be fine.

You keep thinking that. My bet is he eats them all. The CBS may have a chance just because they are so mean.

I've seen flames eat cleaners more then double their size. Like anything though you may get lucky.

One of my favorite fish but they love shrimp!

kwl1763;35321 wrote: You keep thinking that. My bet is he eats them all. The CBS may have a chance just because they are so mean.

I've seen flames eat cleaners more then double their size. Like anything though you may get lucky.

One of my favorite fish but they love shrimp!

agreed 100000%

I had a flame that lived with my pair of cleaners for years. Then I had to move and gave them to a friend. A year later I bought a flame and he ate my cleaners....now I have a really pretty Flame Hawk and no way to take home anymore shrimp....and those Gold Coral Banded pairs are so awesome.
Oh and the shrimp eater ate them in the 140 but the other one never bothered shrimps in the 65.

Back