Flame Tip

harleyguy

Market
Reaction score
Well the flame tip made it to Georgia today... Dawgdude is graciously housing it for me until I get home, which will be sooner than I thought, I'm actually leaving Iraq in 2 days and it will take between 1 and 3 weeks to get back to the states, Then I will be stuck in South Georgia for a yet undetermined amount of time... Wow did I get off topic or what...

Anyway, where were we, oh ya Flame Tip. Well it showed up, of course it was dumped at the front door without so much as a knock, but Zoanuts was on it and e-mailed both me and Charlie the second he saw that it was delivered and left outside (great customer service). Anyway it only sat there for a few minutes before it was retrieved, and all is well. :D

It was Temp acclimated, then drip acclimated and it has now found a nice spot in the tank and one of the clowns in the tank has already taken to it... Which might be a problem when the Picasso's get there, but they will figure it out...

So that's it...

Just kidding, could I not post pictures??? Come on... Here ya go..

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">
flamew_cleaner.jpg
alt="" /></span></span>
flamenemwithclown.jpg
alt="" /></span></span>
flamenem.jpg
alt="" /></span></span>

This was under just a 50/50 bulb, the MH's have not been turned on yet, so it will have time to adjust to the light a bit...

Man, it's good to hear you're coming home soon. After you're settled be sure to get with me....I'm gonna hold ya to that ride we talked about. Maybe I ride up and check out your tank and you ride down to take a look at mine. As a new school teacher, I am looking forward to having time to do things like that this summer.
Scott

Nice!!! Thank You for your service, and hurry home safley... I still want a split when it does... keep us informed...

Jason

Thank You again!!

family reefer;150397 wrote: Man, it's good to hear you're coming home soon. After you're settled be sure to get with me....I'm gonna hold ya to that ride we talked about. Maybe I ride up and check out your tank and you ride down to take a look at mine. As a new school teacher, I am looking forward to having time to do things like that this summer.
Scott

The ride sounds great, and I'm in for sure. But I think you might be a little optimistic thinking the big tank will be done by this summer... I hope it is, but I am not going to rush anything, I want to do it right. I will set up something small to keep my Flame Tip, Picasso's and various SPS I have started collecting that way I will be sure not to rush my self... Heck I have to put a pair of French doors on the house to get the tank in...LOL :D

Hear Ye Hear Ye... Let it be known that when The Flame Tip splits...

DAWGDUDE will get it.

And from the looks of this thing I would say that should be any day... LOL

Gratz on home bound and thank you for your service to our country!

Harleyguy;150404 wrote: Hear Ye Hear Ye... Let it be known that when The Flame Tip splits...

DAWGDUDE will get it.

And from the looks of this thing I would say that should be any day... LOL

Fair enough. I would like to nominate myself for Split #2.

Looks like both of you scored some nice finds. What site did you pick them up from?

At first I thought the prices were a little steep, put you pay for what you get and his service is awsome...

46bfinga;150411 wrote: Fair enough. I would like to nominate myself for Split #2.
sorry dude i nelieve i had dibs on that one my friend but you can gladly go after me :tongue2:

Back