flame wrasse buy?

mvm

Market
Reaction score
I'm gettting a few more female flames from hawaii, and would like to know if anyone is interested in going in with me to reduce shipping? If you are, please PM me for details. These are from a reputable collector in Hawaii. That being said, every fish is different, so we will find a way to make sure everyone is treated fairly. I already have a supermale, so I'm only get females. Maybe a lottery system if there are more that 2 people interested in males. Thanks.

I actually found out shipping is included; but if anyone is still interested, LMK.

So tempting. I'm not much of a wrasse man as I prefer the bosom, but the flame wrasses are very nice.

I spoke with the collector a few hours ago, and the weather was too rough on friday to hit the deep water as planned. If you are still interested, PM me and I'll keep you on the loop.

That is so cool that local fish stores are giving out their sources! I wish I had room in my tank, but I don't! good times

I dont think any of the lfs are using this guy, but I could be wrong.

MvM;297858 wrote: I dont think any of the lfs are using this guy, but I could be wrong.

I doubt any LFS are using this guy. I have purchased from him, and one other member, as far as I know. I bought several of my H. Flame wrasses from him. He lives in Hawaii and ships overnight.

It's all good. I just thought u needed a wholesale license to go through divers. That's pretty cool, though.

Thanks Ralph, for your concern, but this is legit.....

mysterybox;297947 wrote: It's all good. I just thought u needed a wholesale license to go through divers. That's pretty cool, though.

There are many divers in Hawaii that will sell to individuals.

How did you find out about the diver? Do you know another individual who has bought from him? If so how was their experience?

I've purchased from a few hawaiian divers directly as well with good results. Leslie at wet pets hawaii is pretty popular and rob the self proclaimed reef raper. Rob sent us a shipment through fed ex overnight that of course took 2 days... amazingly everything arrived alive and healthy. Leslie can ship through delta which is a big plus.

Back