Flex line

fishlips

Market
Reaction score
Where does everyone get there flex-line for there drain line. 1"1/4 ID.

Bcavalli;1063819 wrote: Pool supply stores carry it or I believe Lowes do as well.

Been to Lowes, There hose is extremely stiff. Will try pool supply. Thanks Brett

Fishlips;1063821 wrote: Been to Lowes, There hose is extremely stiff. Will try pool supply. Thanks Brett

Your welcome. It may have been Home Depot in their pool section. Don't quote me though. If you were closer I would give you some. I have several sitting around. :)

hzheng33;1063831 wrote: do they only make those in 1 1/4 in? have been looking for some for my 1 inch return

Don't quote me but, I believe it comes in 1 and 1.5" flexible tubing.

You should be able to get it at Lowe's. It's not the stuff tubing, it's like 'vacuum cleaner hose' - flexible ribbed hose. You can get it in custom lengths and you buy the ends to affix to either end, that have the 'nozzle' on them.

LFS should also carry 3 and 4' lengths with ends affixed, for replacement sump hoses.

Jenn

I believe I bought mine (the 1" white, flexible, slightly ridged tubing) at Home Depot. It came off of a pretty big spool and so wasn't particularly curly.

Going to try to find the real flex line at maybe pool supply. Like the kind that come with sump kits,ect.

home depot or lowes out side in gardening where all the pond / pool stuff is you will fined by the foot black ribbed hose from 1/2" - 1" is common, some carry larger size.
if you use clear hose or tubing for anything, you run the risk of algae growing inside due to light penetration.

Back