Flexible pvc (Spa flex) where can it be purchased?

reefknight

Market
Reaction score
Hey guys I need your assistance. I am trying to locate 3/4" flexible pvc to plumb my new tank. I have been all over the Warner Robins/ Macon area and can not find any. Is there a place in the metro Atlanta area that I can purchse this? I will be in the Snellville (Gwinnett) area early in the afternoon and Symrna later in the day tomorrow. If there is some place close to either of these areas or on the way from one to the other that would be great.

Thanks for all of your assistance!

Bill

I have checked most of the local self-help stores; Lowes, HD etc and I can't find it either. 1/2" & 1" no problem but for some reason the 3/4" is not as available. Good luck!

Savko (
a>) - their prices are a LOT less than home depot or lowes, and you can get it in bulk. They also sell black PVC. I've ordered from them several times with no problems.

Thanks for the suggestion guys! I had thought about ordering it from Savko, probably will. I will check out flexpvc.com before I do. I was really in hope it could be found locally in Atlanta so I could have it in hand. Hopefully I can get an order in early enough, so it can be here by Friday. Again thanks!

Bill

savko will ship same day and it usually arrives in 2 days.

Back