Flow problem

sagent3000

Market
Reaction score
guys and gals i need some advice

i have a 4' 75 gallon and i have a nano stream 6045 and a stream 6100 (on a controller) well at night when the 6100 goes off and teh 6045 is the only one on the corals love it and extend their tentacles

when teh 6100 is on they don't seem happy at all. the skin is even starting to come off the monti. should i get rid of the 6100 and get the controllerable nano or should i just put all the corals towards the bottom and see what happens

i have 8 54 watt t-5

well, it would depend on the price you're selling it for. But I'll def consider it.

I have 2 Tunze Streams on a 7095 controller in my 4', 55 gallon with no flow issues.
make sure that the stream is bouncing off the glass first and try to aim it toward the top of the water. you might be having other issues like nutrient & your flow is just pealing off what would be coming off anyway.

mysterybox;176080 wrote: I have 2 Tunze Streams on a 7095 controller in my 4', 55 gallon with no flow issues.
make sure that the stream is bouncing off the glass first and try to aim it toward the top of the water. you might be having other issues like nutrient & your flow is just pealing off what would be coming off anyway.

how did you get them to flow up? should i tighetn up the screw thats in the powerhead a little?

I have 1 in my left rear side all the way at the top (with magnet holder) face the center glass but aiming just past center on right.

I have the other one on the front left side about 4 inches down, facing the glass immediately. This one is angled so that it is slightly up. This actually pushes both streams toward the top most of the time.

i wish you would have told me that before i shoved that darn tank up against that wall 3 years ago. i have them on opposite ends of the tank. should i aim it towards the back glass?

mine are on opposite sides of the tank. both are facing the front of the tank at an angle.

they both hit the glass about the same spot.

the one on left is at the top of the aquarium.

the one on the right is 4 inched below the top angled up slightly.

Back