Fluval Flex 123L

OxReef

Reaction score
The tank that helped me get back into the hobby (and completely skipped this sub forum when I joined lol). Picked this up and have slowly been upgrading-stock light, Eheim 2215, sponge filter is for biological for either a shrimp grow out (note to self don’t buy juvenile shrimp-fish food). Debating what co2 and fertilizer route I want to go with it. I’m on the look out for a 75g to upgrade to so that my son can pick out the rocks Vs wanting to add all of the ones he “finds”. Older picture after rescaping and additional plants.97A02ABE-AD51-4701-9BAC-1D14CA212DA8.jpeg

Looks great already without co2 and extra fertilizers. I found them to just make more work with trimming unless you want a tank completely full of plants

Looks great already without co2 and extra fertilizers. I found them to just make more work with trimming unless you want a tank completely full of plants
Thanks! I’m thinking the same Re co2 but am losing some color/plants so need to find a balance-all I’ve used is sea Chem fertilizer tablets with good results. I have every FW chemical from seachem but unopened-may not even use them given the results thus far. Simple is best for sure.

Back