Formerly DBA The Fish Store and More...

pfritzbelly

Market
Reaction score
Has anyone heard whether or not they were able to open up in a new location? The last time I spoke to Dianne, which was some time ago, she said that they had a line on a new location.

Does anyone know anything?

I think they are somewhere on roswell rd..maybe someone has a better line on this.sorry im not more help

go to there web site the new address is there.......are they still a sponser?

They had mentioned Roswell Road. Never thought of checking the web site (duh!) again.... I'll have to see their new digs.

Does anyone know what the nearest saltwater store to Peachtree and Piedmont in Buckhead might be? Got any favoroites in the area? It seems like every time I look around someon is mentioning the name of another store here or there, but none seem to be in my area....

sweet, need to go see them. Too bad on their main page they have the screen shot of the clown fish in an anemone....thats the same one from the mac wallpappers.

Actually, I feel like I am re-hijacking my own thread.

Going once, going twice....

Does anyone know what the nearest saltwater store to Peachtree and Piedmont in Buckhead might be? Got any favorites in the area?

I think you are going to have to go OTP.

If you come up 400, you can hit a few in Alpharetta, Aquarium Showcase and Petland Alpharetta.

As far as careless comments in the sponsorship threads, I'm going to suggest we make that area a 'moderated' area meaning any post needs to be approved by a mod for that topic area. It's kind of excessive, but sponsorship is an asset for the club given most people initial join for the sponsor benefits. We really need to protect that a bit more. I agree with posting factual statements, but the debates are not really what those threads are for.

I frequent Petland Alpharetta, but I have not been to Aq. Showcase. Do you know if they keep later hours than most the LFSs? I don't usually leave work until 7:00p and that doesn't give me much time to make any long drives AND get to most places before they close.

yep sorry pfritz. theres nothing In that area...I work very near there. and live downtown...everything is OTP.

petlands hours are mon -sat 11am til 9pm...sun 12-6..or i should say thats alph..petlands hours

The new FS&M addtess is:

<p style="text-align:left;">6600 Roswell Road
Suite D
Atlanta, GA 30328
Phone: (404) 231-5111

BTW: I am moving all non-discussion of the new location of FS&M or things that do not answer the original posts questions
showthread.php

Back