Foster Smith Order

skriz

Reaction score
I am planning on placing an order with Foster & Smith. If anyone wants to piggy back on the order and split shipping, let me know asap.

Skriz;105236 wrote: I am planning on placing an order with Foster & Smith. If anyone wants to piggy back on the order and split shipping, let me know asap.

Just curious why Dr. Foster?..Because I am planning to order from Petsolutions and after 200 bucks u get free shipping. Dr. FosterSmith doens't have the bulbs I want.

Skriz;105236 wrote: I am planning on placing an order with Foster & Smith. If anyone wants to piggy back on the order and split shipping, let me know asap.

when when when?

I can't view the site until I get home. Are there good weekly specials?

purpleGORILLA;105238 wrote: Just curious why Dr. Foster?..Because I am planning to order from Petsolutions and after 200 bucks u get free shipping. Dr. FosterSmith doens't have the bulbs I want.

Never shopped petsolutions, but they don't have the stuff I'm looking for. Fosters has a;ways done me right, so I usually don't check elsewhere.

Linda Lee;105240 wrote: when when when?

I can't view the site until I get home. Are there good weekly specials?

I can put the order in tonight or tomorrow (friday); it won't make much difference for me.

SuAsati;105241 wrote: This coupon worked for me...

$10 off for purchases over $100.

Thanks Anand! Coupons are alwyas much appreciated!

i've bought a ton from MD, but I just checked these items and they want almost double!

Not trying to horn in on DRFS just FYI. I have ordered from petsolutions numbers of times for both dry and live goods and have never been disappointed. Can't beat DRFS support though.

if you're ordering heavy stuff, you can't beat F&S on shipping--I ordered 5 buckets of salt last time--along with other stuff-shipping was just 17.99--I don't see how they can charge that for shipping 45-50 pounds of salt per container.

Back