Found A Deal On A Re-seal...please Advise

basscyn

Market
Reaction score
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">I have a buddy of a buddy who is selling a really nice looking 210 with stand. The guy who is selling it bought it and re-sealed it anticipating setting it up. He ran into financial trouble and is unloading it…cheap.</span></span>

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Obviously I am concerned about a non professional resealing a tank. Which brings me to my questions?</span></span>

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Should I be concerned about a non professional re-seal?</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Can an aquarium of this size <u>be</u> professionally resealed?</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Any idea what something like that would cost?</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Does anyone in the club do this kind of stuff?</span></span>

<span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><font size="4" data-gcupd="font-4"><!-- gcu-updated -->Thanks!</span> </span></font><!-- gcu-updated SIZE -->

It's easy to do, Chris. If you're worried about his reseal, you can re-do it quite easily.

I'll walk you through it. I'm sure many others here will also.

If you want it proffesionally resealed, pm me.

The trick to resealing is not just that it holds water and looks good. You must be sure that all of the old silicone has been removed. Just because it holds today, doesn't mean that it will hold tomorrow!

Back