Foxface leapt into overflow.

mitchelliii

Market
Reaction score
any takers on whether or not I get stuck by him trying to get him out ?

For that matter - anyone ever tested to see if anyone is really allergic to them?

What is a good way to prevent him from getting in there agian? Eggcrate?

eggcrate should be covering the whole tank or just around to corners.

i have heard that their sting only hearts.

wear gloves is all i can say.

i'm not sure how big he is, but when my clown ended up in the overflow i just pulled out the stand pipe and put a net under it to catch him. so i guess if you have a small rabbit or a large hole you can try it

although he is generally pissed now, I was able to get him out. He is VERY skiddish (except at night when I have LED out) and can go from one side of tank to other in a split second. I put a filter sock in the bottom and coaxed him up top and he , despite all his crazy fast swimming - looked at ledge, and gracefully jumped out with no splash at all as if to say "I can be smooth when I want to..." lights off - off to bed.

****, I had 5:7 odds that you got stuck and my phone would be called by you asking me to try to stick MY hands down there. We KNOW that is not going to happen.... So can we get rid of him yet?!? ;)

J/K, i have come to start to like the big guy!!!

My Scissortail And Firefish Would Always Do This. We Solved The Problem By Putting A Piece Of Mesh From An Orange Or Tangerine Bag Over The Top Of The Overflow

And Secure It With One Of The Big Blue Rubber Bands From The Sunday Paper.

As For The Foxface Get A Pair Of The Heevy Blur Rubber Gloves... You Can Usually Get Them At A Surgical Supply House Or A Beauty Store Like Sally's.

My Fish Were Always Good About Going Back Into A Net.

Back