Frag racks

tonymission

Market
Reaction score
I grabbed some of those Blue Glow frag racks and have to say they're built very very well. I have nothing to do with the guy and didn't even get a volume discount... Actually surprised by how clean these are. Wish I could have gone with the black but the price difference for this many was just too much to justify.

1014109=59358-ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423773450.066492.jpg
>
1014109=59358-ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423773450.066492.jpg
class="gc-images" title="ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423773450.066492.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:400px" /></a>

If anyone is looking for some black PVC/egg crate racks send me a PM... I'll probably have them up in the sales forum soon.

That's a lot of frag racks, are you planning on that many Walt Disney Tenuis frags?

dball711;1014116 wrote: That's a lot of frag racks, are you planning on that many Walt Disney Tenuis frags?

Lol that would be the only way I could quit my job! But value wouldn't last long if everyone had it I guess.

Have 200g in shallow frag tanks to replace racks with and I want to setup a frag QT tank as well. Wasn't sure what configuration I would need so wanted to make sure I left my options open. Figure they'll come in handy at some point in my hoarding career.

I too am a reef related items hoarder...you should see my fish room. Almost bought those same frag racks but decided to go with egg crate fro flow and light pass through. So many ways to do the same thing, I love this hobby.

So I basically got all my frags from one tank on one of these racks... Wow

Good news is I don't need more frag tanks. Bad news is I have tons of new room for frags. Or is that good? Dammit

Back