Frag Swap?

reeferboy83

Market
Reaction score
Hey Guys...
I have been off these forums for about a year or so but recently got back into the hobby again! Just was wondering if any Frag Swaps were in the near future? I tried to search the forums for some info but did not find anything. The last swap I went to was the one at the World Congress Center few years back. I got to meet alot of awesome people and learned a lot of valuable information and also came away with some killer frags! If anyone knows when and where the next swap will be at please let me know. Thanks

Nothings planned for the next month or so but keep your eye on the "Club Announcements" and you will get the info as quick as the rest of us.

Welcome back Adam!

Nothing local but I saw the Carolina aquarium expo is coming up. I saw spike on the list of vendors.

What is it your looking for I'm fixing to do some fragging of just about all of my stuff that a lot has been in grow out for six months

cutman1975;970493 wrote: What is it your looking for I'm fixing to do some fragging of just about all of my stuff that a lot has been in grow out for six months

Well I just got through cycling my tank on a new build so I do not have one frag in my tank! Wanting to go more the SPS route but I wouldn't mind having LPS as well or what ever you want to frag!

Back