Fraggle Reef Order?

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
Anyone want to order from Fraggle Reef? I'm going to buy one maybe two frags from there. I'm looking at the rainbow and maybe the superman monti. I think Bryan is going to join in as well. If anyone else sees something they want just post here and send me a pm so we can all save a lil on shipping. I think we'll try to put the order in so that the delivery will be for next Tuesday, so we can just complete the transactions at the meeting.

http://www.fragglereef.com/zen/">http://www.fragglereef.com/zen/</a>

Thx,
Jin

You know what, I was just thinking about contacting you on a fragglereef order.

Darn, I really want all three of the monti's they have there! I have cash in hand, but was sort of saving it for something else... Let me get back to ya. If I do go in on the order, Jin, can you make the payment and take cash from me at the meeting?

I would be all over this "like a reefer on $1.00 a pound LR" if the timing was better! Maybe next time!

Orders are going in on Sunday at midnight. If you're not a member of the ARC then you will need to paypal me the money + your portion of shipping in full + the 3% they charge me before I place the order on Sunday at midnight. Basically add 10 bucks to your total amount and I will refund you the difference in cash when you pick up your stuff. Which brings up another mildly related issue... why aren't you guys ARC members by now??? :)

If you are an ARC member, in good standing, I will place the order for you in good faith. Pickup will be either at my place if you want to get it anytime after delivery or at the meeting later in the day.

So far we have about 6 people confirmed. PMs are being sent out...

Good deal. I may want to order something else when that time comes... so send me a pm :).

Anyways, I reserve the right to limit the number of orders taken. I can only handle so much!

Shipping cost is unknown right now. It is a flat rate of 40 dollars, but we will be splitting it up proportionally to the amount you order. So if you order one 19 buck clam your shipping is prolly going to be 3-5 bucks or less... It really depends on how much everyone else orders.

Hmm, I dont have paypal. I know it sounds lame, but that's the reason I haven't joined ARC yet, just lazy and didnt go the paperwork and mail in check route.

Jean! Just sign up at the front desk on Tuesday when you pick up your stuff at the meeting :). I'll of course make an exception for you and just order what you want.

Jin,

I will give you a call and let you know what I want, or I will pm you. Dont forget in two weeks we will be whitewater rafting. If anyone is interested we can also put together a camping trip as well.

It says free shipping on orders of $200 of more, is it really free or is there still a charge?

Count me in. I am getting a couple of frags. PM you with a list of corals and pay at the meeting or paypal you right now.

Back