Frags Eaten

giulianom

Market
Reaction score
I probably could have predicted this...

I got a frag of Candy Apple Red's and some kind of zoa from Bcavelli (?) at the Expo.

They got eaten, right down to the plug.

I'm pretty sure it's the Aiptasia Eating Filefish... Considering that I have no aiptasia left.

Anybody want an Aiptasia Eating Filefish? :)

I may want him if you can catch him.. just not sure when I could get him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'll see if I can net him over the next few days, and hold him in the fuge, in a basket.

I could bring the fish wherever, but only on the weekend.

Worst case, I'll take it back to Nemo's.

GiulianoM;1079681 wrote: I'll see if I can net him over the next few days, and hold him in the fuge, in a basket.

I could bring the fish wherever, but only on the weekend.

Worst case, I'll take it back to Nemo's.

That's horrible. I'll check my frag tank when I get back in town. I believe I have more of the ones you bought from me.

Bcavalli;1079687 wrote: That's horrible. I'll check my frag tank when I get back in town. I believe I have more of the ones you bought from me.

Thanks - PM me when you find out.

I'd be happy to buy some replacements, and maybe a few other kinds as well.

GiulianoM;1079690 wrote: Thanks - PM me when you find out.

I'd be happy to buy some replacements, and maybe a few other kinds as well.

Nah I'll replace them free of charge. :). You are always welcome to buy more though. :)

QUOTE=Bcavalli;1079691]Nah I'll replace them free of charge. :). You are always welcome to buy more though. :)[/QUOTE]

Much appreciated!

Here's pics of the two that got snacked on:

98YbCjT.jpg
alt="" />

G68Slbb.jpg
alt="" />

The first one is the CARs... The second one... I think it was light pink or green in the center?

jrhunter0000;1079712 wrote: Not to hijack but if you have more cars pm me please!

Mistaken identity - I didn't get the CARs from Bcavelli...

I think the guy's name was Van?

Display tank was a black tub, with PVC pipe holding up the light.

Bcavalli;1079743 wrote: I'll still throw you two free frags. :)

Too kind... :)

I'll take you up on the offer, I'll let you know once I've caught that bugger...

Caught the Aiptasia Eating Filefish pretty easily with a big net, and transferred it to a holding tank.

B27jdp7.jpg
alt="" />

K2Rmxye.jpg
alt="" />

JTSReef, you want it?

Nah I'll replace them free of charge. :). You are always welcome to buy more though. :)

I lost some awhile ago, don't think I got them from you. Will you replace them free of charge?

:).

G if no one wants him I have a tank with no zoas and lots of pest anomones, I have an extra RBTA you can have!:D

Raz0945;1079999 wrote: G if no one wants him I have a tank with no zoas and lots of pest anomones, I have an extra RBTA you can have!:D

I will keep that in mind. :)

Back