Free Acro Frag and Zoo + phyto for everyone

ouling

Market
Reaction score
Thin branch staghorn i think but not very sure. Want to be nice for once and give away some free stuff.

Alot of zoathids that is growing out of control, Free! Bring your own glove, plug, razor and glue and take all you want.

Have over 10 frags of acro and 10934343 polpys of zoo. If you want a big frag then you can just bring something to trade. I also have free PhytoPlankton too if you bring a container to put it in.

Located in the Kingdom of Fayetteville, i have to eek out a living so only time available is Sunday - Wednesday.

I do need someone to help me on Calculus if you want to trade knowledge for coral

dude u know that i am always down my light will be in friday or monday, i get some water tonight or to late, would also like to dip my hands n some of those zoos, how much salt u need i might just buy it for u tomorrow just for the frags n stuff u been hooking me up with

ouling;43640 wrote: Thin branch staghorn i think but not very sure. Want to be nice for once and give away some free stuff.

Alot of zoathids that is growing out of control, Free! Bring your own glove, plug, razor and glue and take all you want.

Have over 10 frags of acro and 10934343 polpys of zoo. If you want a big frag then you can just bring something to trade. I also have free PhytoPlankton too if you bring a container to put it in.

Located in the Kingdom of Fayetteville, i have to eek out a living so only time available is Sunday - Wednesday.

I do need someone to help me on Calculus if you want to trade knowledge for coral
ok i ll go sunday then but i dont know how to frag :sad: and i love zoas pm me

ouling;43640 wrote: Thin branch staghorn i think but not very sure. Want to be nice for once and give away some free stuff.

ok i ll go sunday then but i dont know how to frag :sad: and i love zoas pm me your address please and # ill call sun my name is victor by the way

Well i'll frag it for you, but you need to bring a razor, rubble rock, gel bases superglue, and gloves. 404-372-7626, Call and i'll give you directions. Mapquest don't work for where I live.

Zip Code is 30215

the thick thick gel stuff works. the stuff i have i cant remmeber hte brand but its cyanoacrylate based

If you want the pink and fire and ice zoanthids then you need to bring something to trade. I'm giving the ones that are a bit less attractive, but VERY VERY VERY fast spreading.

what u want to hook me up with some fire n ice little frags, will work for frags!

ah does anyone know the name of the glue i have to get i might just end up buying crazy glue lol

People will try to rip you off and sell you "Coral Glue" for $11 at this LFS that i will not mention. But i bought it, and it worked. it is gel type superblue, might be locktite. check around.

It is kinda vain, but I like the purple super glue.

merchant.mvc

Nishant3789;43657 wrote: its cyanoacrylate based
This is the compound you have to look for in the glue. There are several brands you'll find at Home Depot and Lowes, including Superglue, Krazy Glue, Loc Tite, and others. Just go to the glue section of your favorite store (Wal Mart, Publix, Lowes, wherever) and check for cyanoacrylate on the label.

Gel works best for fragging and is easiest to use because of its viscosity, but the liquid can be used as well.

Back