Free Cheato Xenia

william1

Market
Reaction score
I have two bags of cheato for anyone who wasnts to pick it up I also have a really nice frag of xenia free to anybody that picks it up or Im just gonna have to dispose of them..

william I will take the xenia for a friend if your going to be at the meeting. I will be wearing a light green polo shirt and blue jean shorts.

Unfortonatley I work every tuesday night from 6-midnight so I cant make the meeting these have to be picked up from me in Lawrenceville sorry everyone..

Hi William! My name is Holley and I live in Lawrenceville. I will be happy to deliver the cheato & zenia for you if we can work it out.

Sure What time is the meeting @....I leave for work at about 5:00pm so you can either pick it up before then or at my work. This would be great!
Magick Dragon Tattoo
4785 Sugerloaf Pkwy
Lawrenceville, Ga 30044

William, I will stop by between 5-6 at your work. Let me know who you want to have what. Great I will get ot meet you!

Lets do 5:30 -6:00 hows that sound. TwinyTwin want the xenia Ill let you know about the rest...

Ill take some cheato if any is left the other personthat was supposed to be bringing me some never responded to my pm's

Hey Will, It's sam I was going to get 1 bag of cheato on saturday the 14th would you be able to give it to raz to bring to the meeting tonight with all the otherthings!! Let me know 832 766 6219 Thanks sam

Back