Free fish to BOD or Volunteers

sailfish

Market
Reaction score
I placed an order with Vivid aquariums for a pink margin female and got a large fish that I feel is a male. Vivid agreed to give me a credit even though they believe it is a female. I of corse do not and need to find him a new home.

He is at least 4.5" long and eating. He appears to me as subdued colored male but I don know for sure. He would need to be quarantined just incase the light color is a result of some sickness. He could turn out to be a really nice male but I do not want to take a chance of adding him to my display.

I would like this fish to go to a 75 gal or larger tank if possible. I wanted to offer him first to ARC BOD and or Volunteers as a small gesture of thanks for your efforts.

If no volunteers want him then I will start a new thread so that others may have a chance at him. So please do not post in this thread.

Pic from today no flash
fish4.jpg
alt="" />

Pic from yesterday first day in tank with flash.
pinkmarjin2.jpg
alt="" />

Joe

That's supposed to be a females???
Nice offer btw, Joe.

We have 3 takers so far if all of those back out I will let you all know.

Joe

Very nice! I was sure to see Barbara post here. She has the wrasse fever I think!

Derek_S;361784 wrote: Very nice! I was sure to see Barbara post here. She has the wrasse fever I think!

I think so and as one who has it I can spot it. :)

See it pays to volunteer:up:

Joe

Very cool offer Joe. If my tank was up and running, I'd be all over that.

Again, very cool Joe

The Fish has a new home with Barbara.:) Will be fun to see what it turns out to be.

Joe

Back