FREE items

MzFixIt

Market
Reaction score
I'm downsizing my fish room this weekend and finding all sorts of things I forgot I had. Initially when I started with freshwater tanks (I now do both fresh and salt tanks) I bought everything I could find, as I'm OCD about doing everything right and of course I must buy every piece of equipment known to man. Anywho, I am listing 3 items below that are available for pickup. Because I have learned my lesson about holding things for freebie items I do not hold items for a later date for someone to pick up, as they always forget....every time! Therefore, when you know your schedule will allow you to come get them, at that point let me know and I'll have them ready for you to pickup.

1. 9W Green Killing Machine UV Sterilizer. Used for less than a month so it's in like new condition. Says it's for "up to 50 gallons."

2. 3W Green Killing Machine UV Sterilizer. Used for less than a month so it's in like new condition as well. Says it's for "up to 20 gallons."

3. Frozen food feeder. I have used it for other foods as well. I didn't like the style as the tube is open and it's purpose is to get the food to the bottom for the slower eaters. It has an extension piece for a taller tank if needed.

I am posting pictures of all 3 items.

Attachments

• 3W UV Sterilizer 3-14-21.jpg
    3W UV Sterilizer 3-14-21.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 9W UV Sterilizer 3-14-21.jpg
    9W UV Sterilizer 3-14-21.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Fish Feeder 3-14-21.jpg
    Fish Feeder 3-14-21.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 29
I'm downsizing my fish room this weekend and finding all sorts of things I forgot I had. Initially when I started with freshwater tanks (I now do both fresh and salt tanks) I bought everything I could find, as I'm OCD about doing everything right and of course I must buy every piece of equipment known to man. Anywho, I am listing 3 items below that are available for pickup. Because I have learned my lesson about holding things for freebie items I do not hold items for a later date for someone to pick up, as they always forget....every time! Therefore, when you know your schedule will allow you to come get them, at that point let me know and I'll have them ready for you to pickup.

1. 9W Green Killing Machine UV Sterilizer. Used for less than a month so it's in like new condition. Says it's for "up to 50 gallons."

2. 3W Green Killing Machine UV Sterilizer. Used for less than a month so it's in like new condition as well. Says it's for "up to 20 gallons."

3. Frozen food feeder. I have used it for other foods as well. I didn't like the style as the tube is open and it's purpose is to get the food to the bottom for the slower eaters. It has an extension piece for a taller tank if needed.

I am posting pictures of all 3 items.
Forgot to give the important details.

I'm in Woodstock but closer to Roswell area. Over the hill from where Sandy Plains dead ends into Hwy 92.

Back