Free Live Sand!!

jade76

Market
Reaction score
For those that need or want It, I have approximatly, 60-70lbs of <u>VERY </u></em>fauna <u>RICH,</u> live sand. Great for seeding new tanks and what not...Its <u>free, free</u></em> <u>free.</u></em> the only catch is I have to get rid of mmm...4 corals and 2 fish which are posted under "everything for sale"...HOWEVER..all the live rock is gone so half can go now the other half, when all livestock is gone from the tank.

OMG I WANT IT! wait....never mind, no sand in this tank :) Have you started the new setup yet?

Jeff I'm starting up the new 120 reef this weekend and I can sure use some of that live sand to seed the tank. I really don't need all of it, maybe 20 or so pounds.

Jeff. if you don't get rid of the corals and fish by this weekend, maybe I'll buy them and donate them to a good cause. Let me know.

BroncoXpress;151106 wrote: Jeff. if you don't get rid of the corals and fish by this weekend, maybe I'll buy them and donate them to a good cause. Let me know.

You should buy it all and give me the rest of the sand Dave. :D

That's cool...you got it. James gave me some dead sand that's enough to almost fill the 120 up. Let me work something out with jeff and you can have the rest to seed your 120.

dave..I supposedly should have everything sold by sunday, but you know how that goes...Anything left, and sure we can work out a sweet deal for you..Maybe you can come see what Ive done to you stand...Its awsome! and See the new canopy Im building...and of course the free sand for you, I can probly save you at least 30-40lbs. I would give you all but I have to be fair to everyone else, who has asked.

harleyguy....I wont be able to wait that long, the tank its in is sold and going very soon.

lee...you know what they say about those weird guys with bear bottom tanks dont you?

I know they say BARE bottom people are awesome....Bear bottoms tho, not sure about them, what they say?

Are there dibs on all the sand? If not, I'd like to take some off your hands. I'm in the same boat as most...don't need much...just adding to the sand from my 44 gallon and seeding a 75 gallon.

Thanks,
Brad

Cool, Jeff...Looking forward to seeing what you did to my old stand. Let me know about the sand. I'd love to seed the 120 sometime this weekend if possible. The 30-40 lbs would be great along with the live rock I have. I'll bring a six pack and will have a beer. I've PM'ed you my cell # once again. Thx again!!

Back