freshmarine

smoothie

Market
Reaction score
Anyone ever ordered from freshmarine.com? They seem to keep a pretty good amount in stock.

Recieved an e-mail from them and the things that are not covered under live guarantee includes items not even making it to your door step alive.
Reason # 18 to support your local lfs I guess.

I think they just renamed bluezooaquatics.com into freshmarine.com.

The pics and layout look really similar to BZA and I can't pull up BZA's website anymore...

Dunno for sure though.

Emailed bluezoo too and they are only running a skeleton crew through December because they have too many fatalities in shipping with the excess xmas packages sent by the world bogging down the freight lines. Contacts from sites are different down to the attitude and everything, but both are in the same area on the west coast. I know I posted before that bluezoo was on the east , but that came from a specific item request by me that they had stocked over here. (supposedly) I guess they may be like liveaquaria and have more than one hub.
If it is true I still need to stay sober on the keyboard and not "order anyway."

And you are right. Can't go to the web site, but can search/google items on it and go through it from there. Sad!

Got an email from freshmarine ad they are not the same company. Still no guarantee even on a big group buy

Back