Frogspawn fully extended??

lmm1967

Reaction score
Never seems to extend more than what it is in the photo - color seems great but I'm just not sure if it should be more extended than this. Can't seem to find another example in any LFS so I don't have much to compare it to.

Video link at bottom shows better than the photo.

2016-02-21%2010.54.19.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<!-- gcu-updated ame -->https://youtu.be/EN4flhVO8-w<!-- gcu-updated /ame -->

Looks happy to me.

Not sure, but could it be that it's a different species of frogspawn? You may be thinking of the branching form.

LSU_fishFan;1073287 wrote: Looks happy to me.

Not sure, but could it be that it's a different species of frogspawn? You may be thinking of the branching form.

Thanks Luke - the branching species do seem to extend more than this one and that's why I'm having a hard time being sure it's OK with lighting and flow.

Its a a wall frogspawn and its in WAAAAAY to much current. Just move it somewhere where it can just kinda sway around a bit and it will triple in size.

Thanks everyone. Had it a few weeks. Doesn't seem overly stressed but I'm still pretty new.

I moved it back in closer to the rocks where it's a little more protected. I had just bumped him prior to taking the pics. Normally not quit as much of the external structure near the arms is showing.

I have been wondering about the flow being to strong. I may have to go down to smaller pumps. Currently running 2 Jebao RW8 pumps anywhere from 40% - 70 % in this 60 gallon cube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back