Fuel-coral additive

1percula

Market
Reaction score
Has anyone used this stuff? I put some in my Tank and my corals appear to have reacted to it in a positive manner. They all look much more alive and larger. I want to make sure it's not just my imagination, but it looks like the stuff works.

I have been using it since Feb. Tim at Keen Reef convinced me to try it and my corals are growing better than they ever have

I noticed better color and growth out of my tri-color valida while using it. I've since stopped using it and have noticed the color change more brown and growth slow.

I hate to keep ranting about this stuff, but I had a Sun Coral that I had to take out of my tank to feed, because it never came out. After adding Fuel to my Tank, my Sun Coral is in full bloom!! Great stuff.

It's funny that you mentioned iodine. I dosed with some iodine a few days ago, just for my shrimp and I did not notice any change in the corals. I don't klnow what made the change, but I am really happy about it. I was really surprised to see the response from the Sun Coral. It was still open this morning when I left the house.

Back