FW guys, WTB driftwood

cr500_af

Market
Reaction score
I need one medium or two slightly smaller pieces... going in a 20g if that gives you an idea of size. I have only seen it at one LFS (not a sponsor) but the price was higher than I expected (all the pieces were similar size and they were $30 each).

I got a nice stump piece that I picked up that has lots of limbs coming off of it kinda reminds you of a mini tree growing in a vivarium. I could shoot you some pics if you think you might be interested. Was going to use in one of my frog tanks not sure if its what your looking for but I got it

SuperClown;644124 wrote: I got a nice stump piece that I picked up that has lots of limbs coming off of it kinda reminds you of a mini tree growing in a vivarium. I could shoot you some pics if you think you might be interested. Was going to use in one of my frog tanks not sure if its what your looking for but I got it

That might work fine.... could you either post or PM a picture and let me know what you want for it?

I may have a couple of pieces for you too, let me check if they're still there I had them in a 35 gal fw tank last year. You can have them for free.

Back