FYI phyto

NanCrab

Supporting
Reaction score
We started our own pods too. We are still supplementing the tank with pods from Atlanta Aquarium though while we are learning.
I’m starting with the phyto and roti first plus hatching brine. If I can manage this I will move on to pods 😀. Keep me posted how it goes! I’m going to go down to Roy’s and get some pods today

I’m starting with the phyto and roti first plus hatching brine. If I can manage this I will move on to pods 😀. Keep me posted how it goes! I’m going to go down to Roy’s and get some pods today
It’s going good so far! Tons of pods in the pod tank just trying to figure out how to keep ammonia under control.

It’s going good so far! Tons of pods in the pod tank just trying to figure out how to keep ammonia under control.
That’s the constant struggle. Just started up another QT tank in preparation for stocking the 65 FOWLR we are setting up and it’s taking forever to cycle. Making progress though, at least it’s finally converting to nitrates so nitrifying bacteria must be at a decent level now

That’s the constant struggle. Just started up another QT tank in preparation for stocking the 65 FOWLR we are setting up and it’s taking forever to cycle. Making progress though, at least it’s finally converting to nitrates so nitrifying bacteria must be at a decent level now
Hey NanCrab I believe the pod tank has taken off! All that “debris” you see in the water column is pods! Wish I could post the video

Attachments

• A43288DA-8160-4A0C-824E-3808C95AF48B.jpeg
    A43288DA-8160-4A0C-824E-3808C95AF48B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
Back