G. personatus captive breeding

rdnelson

Market
Reaction score
Short read but very interesting.

a>

Welcome to 3 months ago ;)

Very awesome that they bred these rare fish. Now the price needs to drop $25k

I want one. I'm gonna call him "the lone ranger!" Of course, the price needs to come down $25K before I jump on board; or is it overboard in this case?

Wannabee

Wouldn't it be nice if we had someone who was involved in this come speak to us????? Oh Wat!!!! It is almost like I had something in mind when I started this thread. hehehehehehe

rdnelson99;1002198 wrote: Wouldn't it be nice if we had someone who was involved in this come speak to us????? Oh Wat!!!! It is almost like I had something in mind when I started this thread. hehehehehehe

Cleverness, Rich! I knew there was more than just mustard dosing. Please give us some more bread crumbs throughout this new year. I'm gonna have to go back and reread that story of the little boy and little girl; H and G. That way, I'll know how next year ends and where the party will be for ARC.

Wannabee

P.S. The May 2012 ARC meeting with Tal Sweet- Making Captive Breeding Easier was one of the best meetings I came to. Very educational and well worth the 95 miles drive to the meeting. Hopefully the high school students will show up for this meeting the ARC is planning next year.

You want hints???? Well I got hints!!! How about a well known author? Steven King? No that's not right. Ahhhhh J. R. R.Tolken? No he is dead. Hmmmmm wonder who it could be????

rdnelson99;1002335 wrote: That's an idea. Not the correct idea but an idea. Hehehehehe

I'm see larger than normal bread crumbs being dropped by Rich. I'm thinking about changing my name to Watson. I'm seeing some light at the end of the tunnel and it's getting brighter, brighter, more brighter. Please keep this thread alive. I think we're on to something magnificent.

Wannabee

P.S. Hopefully I'm not being lead down the wrong alley; I mean street. It appears the bread crumbs are coming from Rich's pocket; but he won't turn around so that I can verify the mustard on his shirt. Wait, it that an impostor. I will have to continue the chase to gather more evidence. Be back soon.

Back