Gem Tang

NanCrab

Supporting
Reaction score
At The Fish Store in Chamblee, he has a decent sized Gem Tang for $500. Pretty good price compared to others I’ve seen. Not sure why the side is discolored but looks healthy in my uneducated experience. If you’ve been wanting one for under $1000 maybe this one is for you haha! ( this is just a PSA, I’m not promoting this for anyone just thought I’d let folks know about it).
He has a lot of new fish here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
A couple months ago, up by Atlanta Aquarium, I noticed a fish store while driving around. I forget what it's called, but it's connected to Paris Baguette. That store was a little strange, but the owner has 3 gems tangs for sell for $285 eachchch

A couple months ago, up by Atlanta Aquarium, I noticed a fish store while driving around. I forget what it's called, but it's connected to Paris Baguette. That store was a little strange, but the owner has 3 gems tangs for sell for $285 eachchch
That’s a great price! I asked the Fish Store owner about this one and he said he’s had it 4 months. I was there a week ago though and don’t remember seeing it but that does t mean a thing! That place is huge.

Lol, my phone bugged out at the end there. The 3 gems looked healthy too. I was at The Fish Store 3 weeks ago and saw that tang too. I remember the bit of discoloration.

it's called IQuatic, i have my thoughts on them.

just my personal experience, I got two purple tangs @ $90 each from iquatics and both went through QT with no issues. I sold one off to @aestheticlibra and kept one for myself. I believe his stayed healthy and strong as well. But my experience is limited to that one transaction.

just my personal experience, I got two purple tangs @ $90 each from iquatics and both went through QT with no issues. I sold one off to @aestheticlibra and kept one for myself. I believe his stayed healthy and strong as well. But my experience is limited to that one transaction.
Oh he's doing quite well. He bullies a yellow tang an inch bigger than he is.

Same. The guy was a pushy salesperson who claimed he was some type of wholesaler, but if you have a QT and want a cheap gem tang, he had them.
Lol, I've been there twice and was completely ignored both times. I couldn't tell if they were fully up and running though.

Back