give me a reason not to sell my votechs

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
i have been debating on seeling them i really like the flow but since i gave my aunt all that money i am hurting on my bills i can keep them and still be ok but was just thinking about it since they go for so much ......... i dont know i think i might just part it all out even though i dont want to but for now give me a reason not to sell the vortechs

lol good one russ keep them coming ....i do want them but i also want to sell it all as a whole lol but i also want to keep it

Because since you have been out of money we have not had to hear about what your a buying next. With money in your pocket, that would start all over again! I do not think the world's fish population can last another onslaught from the Victor!

because you won't get what you paid for them and you will inevitably buy something else and want to sell that as well. You would have a bunch more cash if you would quit flipping your livestock and gear. Stick with what you got and don't buy anything for a looooonnnnnnggggggg time. Also, listen to dave ramsey on AM 640 4-7 pm

Xyzpdq0121;169461 wrote: Because since you have been out of money we have not had to hear about what your a buying next. With money in your pocket, that would start all over again! I do not think the world's fish population can last another onslaught from the Victor!
bite me ...... i have money just not as much as before i have other things that have taken a priority in my life is all ...... i still want to do a nano maybe a solano but cant do that with the 90 up and going ...... plus if i sell it all you might want something i have for sell :D

KRB;169462 wrote: Also, listen to dave ramsey on AM 640 4-7 pm

a> <---- link

This is too depressing how about we just trade you a cube for the whole set up LOL....

Linda Lee;169541 wrote: http://www.daveramsey.com/">:up:</a> <---- link[/QUOTE]
Dito

Thiers time in your life to drive a Lamborgini, and other times to drive a Honda Civic. Personaly i dont think your corals will no the defferance weather thier water movement comes from a $400 Vortec or a $40 Maxi Mod.

KRB;169462 wrote: because you won't get what you paid for them and you will inevitably buy something else and want to sell that as well. You would have a bunch more cash if you would quit flipping your livestock and gear. Stick with what you got and don't buy anything for a looooonnnnnnggggggg time. Also, listen to dave ramsey on AM 640 4-7 pm

hes on at 3pm .hes the reason im debt free exept the house. also the reason i drive cheap cars.and pay cash for everything. i also dont use or have a credit card.

Back