Glad to be back home...

wally

Market
Reaction score
Long story short...My family and I have lived in Atlanta for the past 8 years, left last year and moved to South Florida, and are now back (hopefully for good) to live and reef keep in the Atlanta area.

I had three different sized nanos and a 75g on and off over the past 8 years.

Last year, I bought a JBJ 28g Intermediate LED, that I've changed the lights on and added an InTank media basket to. I've also got a Jebao RW-4 that needs to be replaced (any advice?).

Due to me going on an Externship in Orlando for the past six weeks, I had to break down the tank and sold/donated all my livestock. (I'll post pics in a build thread of where the tank was at it's peek)

For now I'm just going to be cleaning it out and curing/cooking the few pieces of Haitian rock I plan to put in it.

I'm happy to be back in Atlanta and look forward to meeting some new and old faces.

Take care!
fa571f46a4f0de6e4d6b0ba1c4e331a3.jpg
alt="" />
254996f714ce6e63e7cee872532fe3c8.jpg
alt="" />

Oh...and in the morning I'm heading to Rit's to get some water to see if these zoas made it!?!?!? (I've got a pico I'll setup to check

296c692c3d4f97fa710fea3bec8328fa.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those zoas have been sitting in the tank as is outside for the past 6 weeks!!!!!!!! Anyone want to start a pool on if they made it?!?! LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back, post some pictures of the build along the away. I had a 28g JBJ but replaced it with a 30g breeder for more of a foot print.

Back