Glass covers

roberthu526

Market
Reaction score
Does anyone know where can I buy customized glass sheets? I am looking for quarter inch thickness. I tried homedepot but they only carry 3/32 inch which is to thin.

Thanks in advance guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much do you need? I've got a pretty big set of glass lids I don't use.

How big is the tank? Got a dimension? I have some old ones laying around that u can have

Thanks guys. The length is 28.75". Width can be anywhere between 5.5" to 7". I need two of these.

Mine were over a 7x2 and I am pretty sure they're thick enough for you. I think Ricky is much closer to you though.

Danh;1114888 wrote: Mine were over a 7x2 and I am pretty sure they're thick enough for you. I think Ricky is much closer to you though.

Thanks for the reply. Do you know the dimension of the glass? I wouldn't mind drive a bit if it fits.

I have to check mine when I get back. I don't think the length is long enough since it comes with 3 pcs for the 300g DD tank so it is likely less than 24 inch

There are tons of glass/window shops around that should be able to get you what you need fast and cheap. We use D&G Glass on Cobb Parkway, but they aren't anything special. You don't need anything fancy for a glass top.

Are you set on glass? You can buy 8×2 clear plastic roofing sheets (for greenhouses) that make great covers bc they are so easy to cut to shape for $20

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back