Glasscages.com

rodriguez

Market
Reaction score
i know on the past that glasscages.com had a bad reviews, has anyone here had purchase or deal with them lately, just wondering if i should try them and take a chance with a big tank, thanks in advance on any info that anyone here can provide me.

I have a frag tank that's about 2 years old and it's been amazing. However, I'm not sure if they have improved on the problems that others had experienced in the past.

As a customer I have noticed a much better look and finish on their rimless tanks. I had ordered a rimed tank ans was not impressed with the finish (kind of sloppy) but their rimless tanks I have seen in person (4) looked great. Solidly built tanks.

Got a 165g cube from them a few years back. Like it a lot. Very well built tank.

I've bought a tank a while back. The tank was fine besides the rough edges (bezel)

thank you for that information guys, i notice that most of the issues was on the past except for a few lately ones, i am thinking on giving them a try on a big tank, will see how it goes

It's hit and miss with them. I'm amazed they are still around, actually.

Ya pays your money, takes your chances. I'd say their stuff that I've seen is mediocre and not always exactly on spec.

Jenn

Back