Goby and Pistol,,, sooo cool!!

scramer74

Market
Reaction score
I bought the beautiful Goby from Simon Saturday, just picked up the tiger pistol today from Ret....2 hours later they're paired up and making there condo.

This was a long time in the making. Been trying to get these 2 for months. I wanted just the right ones. I guess I picked right super excited.

The shrimp moves pretty quickly so it was hard to get a pic.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1031086=61379-uploadfromtaptalk1430792673020.jpg
>
1031086=61379-uploadfromtaptalk1430792673020.jpg
class="gc-images" title="uploadfromtaptalk1430792673020.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

No no,,, you have to turn the pic to the right. Dang taptalk flipped the pic. That's actually the back wall of the tank. :)

Maybe this ones better.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1031097=61381-uploadfromtaptalk1430793934590.jpg
>
1031097=61381-uploadfromtaptalk1430793934590.jpg
class="gc-images" title="uploadfromtaptalk1430793934590.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I'm already hooked! Very entertaining! Them and my lawnmower blenny. Looove him.

So it looks like construction is finished on the 3 bedroom condo. Goby is standing guard. Do they ever relocate? Or once the homes built that's where they live?

scramer74;1031225 wrote: So it looks like construction is finished on the 3 bedroom condo. Goby is standing guard. Do they ever relocate? Or once the homes built that's where they live?

Mine have stayed in the same place. I've messed with the sand by their door a bit and noticed it pulled back up again later.

Mine are very busy! I think their on location 3. Sand just a movin. Lol rocks, everything. I'm tired just watching them.

Make sure there's no frags near them or the shrimp will drag them into their home!

diprimak;1031340 wrote: Make sure there's no frags near them or the shrimp will drag them into their home!

That's a great point. I'm constantly finding loose frags and every little bit of rubble and empty shells piled up in front my gold headed Gobys den. I lost a really nice frag of a Jason fox Halloween lepto, he stole it and stuck it somewhere. Ugh

Bcavalli;1031485 wrote: That's a great point. I'm constantly finding loose frags and every little bit of rubble and empty shells piled up in front my gold headed Gobys den. I lost a really nice frag of a Jason fox Halloween lepto, he stole it and stuck it somewhere. Ugh

WOW! very good to know guys! I'm almost done gluing most of my stuff to the rocks. I better get a move on to finish then. I think most of the small stuff is off the sand bed now though. Just a few larger pieces left that I don't think they could fit into their condos.

Back