Good deal from Zoanuts.com

lorenk

Market
Reaction score
Zoanuts is offering a Box of Crap (BoC)...there is a post on nano-reef.com
http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=138207">http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=138207</a>

A few of us have ordered from Zoanuts with good success. I'm not going to warrenty anything, but this seems like a nice deal.

To get a BoC, you have to buy something else from their site so their is a hook. The good thing is that they have a lot of VERY nice LPS for those of you that are into acans and such.

Check with Dusty first to make sure their are BoC bags left...there are 5 at this point. You can contact him at [IMG]mailto:support@zoanuts.com">support@zoanuts.com</a>

If someone wants to jump on my shipping, ask Dusty if he can combine the orders. Let me know and maybe you can contribute to the shipping cost but up to you...my order is already placed.

I'm looking forward to my collector corals!

-Loren

Sounds like a great deal...I have bought a ton from Dusty...some of the best and brightest corals!

I would do this but im sure they are gone by now. This was posted like 5 days ago.

yeah, dusty said don't be a stranger!

Stroid, no there were 5 when I posted. I just talked to Dusty.

-Loren

flyingarmy;106993 wrote: Sounds like a great deal...I have bought a ton from Dusty...some of the best and brightest corals!

well it will cost 66.40 before you even buy another item and if you get say a $15 coral thats still pretty darn expensive to not know what you are getting. But I love the excitment of the BOC! Tough decision thanks a lot Loren!

Yeah. I bought about $100 of regular items so it all worked out okay. I was going to order some stuff off of ebay, but this is much better.

In this age of awesome aussies, this is a good chance to get 15 polyps of something nice instead of some hacked up fragged polyps. Even at $70, that would be a good deal.

I think I may get the
coral.php

Yes...email him. Make sure he still has more bags. I saw he is down to 4.

I think I got the last package! Also ordered a nice colony of Orchid Yuma. Can't wait to see it, should be here Thursday.
Bob Z

mine arrived about an hour ago... and i am very pleased with the pieces! The largest acan is about 2" and the smallest is about 1". I ordered some Orchid Ricordea and because one of the three yumas was not lookng great when they shipped to me, they included another teal ricrodea with three heads for no charge.... excellent service! They are acclimating and being dipped as I type this. I'll post some pics when they get acclimated and open up in the frag tanks. I would definitely do business with Dustin and Debbie again!
Bob

bobz;107623 wrote: mine arrived about an hour ago... and i am very pleased with the pieces! The largest acan is about 2" and the smallest is about 1". I ordered some Orchid Ricordea and because one of the three yumas was not lookng great when they shipped to me, they included another teal ricrodea with three heads for no charge.... excellent service! They are acclimating and being dipped as I type this. I'll post some pics when they get acclimated and open up in the frag tanks. I would definitely do business with Dustin and Debbie again!
Bob

PICS!

bobz;107623 wrote: mine arrived about an hour ago... and i am very pleased with the pieces! The largest acan is about 2" and the smallest is about 1". I ordered some Orchid Ricordea and because one of the three yumas was not lookng great when they shipped to me, they included another teal ricrodea with three heads for no charge.... excellent service! They are acclimating and being dipped as I type this. I'll post some pics when they get acclimated and open up in the frag tanks. I would definitely do business with Dustin and Debbie again!
Bob

Double post.

Back