Good Store for Plumbing Supplies

jake09mid

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good store for plumbing supplies? I recently built a 10 gallon sump and I really just need something to loop from the 3/4" return tube over the back and into the display tank. I know there are specialized nozzles out there like loc-line but I don't know where to find them locally. I live in midtown and it's tough to find a good time to drive out to some of the sponsor stores outside the perimeter. Thanks in advance.

LocLine is not going to be at hardware stores. You can get it at PureReef in Alpharetta and Keen carries it, and I'm sure any Sponsor can special order it for you. There is a Midtown Ace hardware that should have a decent selection of plumbing supplies.

For the big box home centers, Lowes beats Home Depot for PVC fitting selection hands down.

I made something work with PVC but had to finish it off with a nozzle I got at Keen Reef. Of course it ran for a couple of weeks with just a stub of 1/2" but I couldn't control the direction very well.

Thanks. I went to Lowes but they are lacking in 5/8" adapters that I needed for the return U-tube. They did however point me to General Hardware, an Ace store on Peachtree RD and they had everything and more.

Back